Saturday was a full day. That morning Dad, Keith, Mallory and I all went for a run in Central Park. They had already started setting up for the marathon by the time Keith and I showed up on Thursday evening/Friday morning. We decided to get our pictures taken by the finish line.



After 3 miles Mallory and Dad went back to go down to the 9/11 Memorial Site to try to get us all tickets for that afternoon. Keith and I ran a couple more miles. After we all got back, Dad went to the marathon expo and Mallory, Hayley and Jana went to Alvin Ailey Dance Studio. Hayley and Mallory took an African Dance Class. Dance has never been my thing so Keith and I headed to the temple.

That afternoon we headed down to the WTC 9/11 Memorial.



There are two large pools where the twin towers stood. Surrounding the pools every name that perished is listed on the plaques. Its been very beautifully done.





0 comments:
Post a Comment