I tried to just add these to the previous post but it wasn't working for me...
She is still so cute!
These pictures are adorable. She is beautiful.
She has that beautiful petite feminine look about her. Such an angel.
Wowo, I had to do a little catch up on your blog....love it all!. Kate looks adorable. way to hold it together at the dr.....not. :) and great goals babe! you will be back to being barbie in no time :) good luck
Look at those cheeks! I just want to snuggle them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is still so cute!
These pictures are adorable. She is beautiful.
She has that beautiful petite feminine look about her. Such an angel.
Wowo, I had to do a little catch up on your blog....love it all!. Kate looks adorable. way to hold it together at the dr.....not. :) and great goals babe! you will be back to being barbie in no time :) good luck
Look at those cheeks! I just want to snuggle them!
Post a Comment