Tomorrow my older brother Chris will turn 30. I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and tell you that I love you. Since high school-ish Chris and I have been pretty good friends. He's two years older than me and he always looks out for me. We've taken classes together at both Weber and the U, he's been there to help me through some tough times and since we worked at Datamark together for 7 years we got to see each other almost every day. He's one of the most generous people I know and is always willing to sacrifice or share what he has to help those around him. He gave me plenty of quarters at work when I needed a sprite to calm my nausea during the pregnancy. Thanks bro, I love you!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The big 3-0!
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Thanks Sara. You've been a good friend too.
Datamark isn't the same without you.
-chris
Post a Comment