She is so beautiful, and she was so good today. Keith your blessing was so perfect. How blessed this little one is to come to two parents who love her so much and where the love of the gospel is in the home.
What a beautiful baby! I am so in the same boat as you. Lindsey sleeps in her car seat at night, she won't sleep well in her crib. But I try to lay her in there for naps in the day time. It's such a guessing game at this stage, it's frustrating. but sh is normal. Good luck!!
6 comments:
She's so pretty! I love her!
She is so beautiful, and she was so good today. Keith your blessing was so perfect. How blessed this little one is to come to two parents who love her so much and where the love of the gospel is in the home.
She looks beautiful!
She looks beautiful. Wich we could have been there.
What a beautiful baby! I am so in the same boat as you. Lindsey sleeps in her car seat at night, she won't sleep well in her crib. But I try to lay her in there for naps in the day time. It's such a guessing game at this stage, it's frustrating. but sh is normal.
Good luck!!
You both look so happy! I'm happy for you and am sending out good thoughts.
Post a Comment