Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What the....

Kate has been napping since about 12:45, this is a never for her! She fell asleep in my arms, I laid her down and she stayed asleep and hasn't made a peep since I left her in the bedroom at 1:10. I just don't know what to do with myself, this has never happened...maybe I should go check on her to make sure she's really ok......hmmmm....makes me a little nervous.


She really needs to nap more so I'm thrilled. I swear, books say babies sleep between 15 and 18 hours in a 24 hour period. I would say Kate maybe sleeps a total of 9 or 10. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how excited you get when she sleeps for a long time! I'm sure I'll be joining you in a few weeks with excitement but I just find it so funny. What used to excite us?

Kim Lloyd said...

I LOVE those extended naps! It is so nice to be able to get a little time to yourself....even if it is sent doing dishes or putting laundry away or something not that exciting! I hope it continues!