Our address is 981 North 900 West. A block to the East is 981 North PineTree Circle. We CONSTANTLY receive mail for 981 North PineTree Circle and its super irritating because we have to walk it up to our neighbor all the time....it also makes me wonder if they get mail for us?? If it was once in a while, no big deal but we get something for them almost every day. I finally put a note on the outside of the mailbox saying, "Please do not give us mail for 981 PineTree Circle." Did that work? NOPE! So...I called the USPS and submitted a complaint. Seriously, read the entire address before you shove it in the box.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I feel your pain. We actually have a really good mail man because we have some mail with our address as AZ or 82 instead of A2, but we always get our mail. Hopefully the complaint will get it fixed.
Post a Comment