Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fitness Goals

This week I've decided I need to  hit it hard at the gym. I'm ok with how I look when I stand but I hate looking down at my roles when I sit. My plan is, every weekday morning Kate and I will go walk/jog the track at the rec center for an hour (or as long as Kate sleeps or stays happy in the stroller). I then will take the Cycle class Monday nights, Core Fusion Wednesday nights, and Power Tone Thursday nights. I figure this gives me enough variety I'm working the whole body and I won't get bored.


current weight: 139 lbs
goal weight: 119 lbs (pre-pregnancy weight)

difference: -20 lbs

current waist: 29"
current hip: 41" (yikes!)

goal waist: 26"
goal hip: 34"

I figure if I write it all out and post it as well as post my progress, I'm more likely to push myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was 26 your pre-pregnancy waist? I hoping I lose a good portion of this weight when he comes out because I can't figure where else it has gone!

Sara Hadlow said...

I'm not sure on the waist. I measured my belt to get my goal hip.

Kim Lloyd said...

If you ever want company....Let me know! Seriously!