do any other stay at home moms go crazy with boredom or am i the only one? tonight is especially difficult because keith is in wyoming and won't be home until tomorrow. usually i count down the hours until he gets home the minute we wake up in the morning. :) i love kate to death and love staying home with her but there's not a whole lot you can do with a 5 and 1/2 month old. this is why the highlight of my day is going to the gym every morning. anybody have any other ideas?
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Feel free to come over any time! Lexie and Kate can play together!
Well I take a nap with Bryson (but that's because I'm so freaking tired from getting up during the night), we'll take walks, skype, grocery shop, clean, I'm waiting for it to stop raining then we can go swimming, watch movies, play, walk downtown Naperville, read, go to the library, work on YW stuff, etc. But I'm still pretty bored. I guess you and Kate need to take a vacation out here!
YES!! I get bored a lot. I am always looking forward to my husband getting home too! Good luck!
Sara, if you like computer work you could always do a little extraction. It's really fun once you get into it.
Enjoy your bored times!!! Seriously! It gets HEC-TIC! But, I still have bored days. I still count down the second until Chris walks through the door. We ususally go to the pool, watch a movie, make lunch together, stroll through the mall, playgrounds, library...lots of stuff to do, but it's more for mommies, not so much the babies. That is, until they walk and get attitude! Then, you'll love being bored and zoning out!
Post a Comment