i'm frustrated with my hair and i don't know what to do with it. i pretty much don't like what my hair looks like every day. since i exercise every day i have to wash it every day and with kate i don't have the time to blow dry and straighten it (and it would ruin my hair even more). it usually looks like this on most days:
i'm not really a fan of curly/wavy hair on me. i feel like i look too 1989 or something like that. sometimes it's like this if kate is extra fussy after the gym. sometimes she'll only let me take a 5 minute shower:
i'm so tempted to chop it all off but then i still have the dilemma of blow drying and straightening it every day. should i shave it and just use a wig?
even when keith is home and i can blow dry it and straighten it i feel like it just looks long and stringy. maybe i should just cut it shoulder length so i can still put it up for the gym but it's not too long and stringy looking.
what do you think?





8 comments:
There's a picture of your hair that I really like I think it's back from 2005 or maybe even 2004 and it was short, but it had a style to it. I'll find it an email you it.
I think your hair looks great curly. You always look good. Love ya Jim
I like your hair curly it looks really good! it's kind of like my hair when i wear it curly
I like your hair when it's curly, it's got nice bounce.
Maybe you should try some Layers. Just cut a little bit of Length off and add layers that always gives some Body and Bounce!!! But I also think it is cute just the way it is!
I think your hair would look darling shoulder length, and with some layers, but I really love your hair and it looks good curly. Im in the same boat, I called my hair dresser and said I can't grow my hair lengths out anymore, i need layers.
i like the curls. If you leave your hair soaking wet, then put your product in it, then scrunch it with an old t-shirt instead of a towel, your curls will be bigger. Not like using a bigger vs smaller curling iron bigger but... i don't know how to explain it. Like instead of being super piecy curls, you'll get bigger sections curling together for a little bit smoother look. I know it's hard to get out of the habit of wrapping your head in a towel after getting out of the shower, but the curls shape better with more moisture. I usually put product in my hair while still in the nude cuz my hair drips a lot. I also don't brush it out. Just finger it so I don't separate the curls.
Probably more than you wanted, eh? :)
Don't cut it!! I've heard you girls complain too much afterwards with regrets. I like it wavey and straight. Long hair gives you options to go with your mood or time available to do things. you used to braid it a bit and it always looked nice. Don't cut it!
Post a Comment