Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wasatch woman: love your body

i've decided to push myself and run a 10k (6 miles). the event is wasatch woman love your body on august 22nd. the race starts at freakin' 7am! hopefully i can do this or i just wasted 30 bucks. the longest i've gone at one workout is 4 miles so i guess i better getting training so i can work up to 6. wish me luck, i'm gonna need it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're nuts! I've deciding running isn't for me. So I'm doing yoga now.

Kim Lloyd said...

I have recently decided that I need to do something like that to push me...I just haven't done it yet! Good job for doing it!

Bonnie and Jim said...

We will be there to cheer you on!!

Jana said...

Ive been wanting to do that for awhile but always chicken out, some day I will...Good luck

Joyous Journal said...

Sara, you've always had the strong will to do things if you set your mind to it. Tape a picture on your bathroom mirror to keep focus each day on your goal and do what it takes to get there and Steve and I will be there to cheer you on!