Saturday, June 27, 2009

wb parade






we went to the west bountiful parade this morning. they do their 4th of july celebration early so it doesn't conflict with other cities. this was kate's first parade and i think she enjoyed it for the most part. it was a little warm and during her morning nap but otherwise she would get excited when the school bands came by or the cars and trucks with sirens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I don't know if Bryson will ever go to a parade. Dustin hates them so if we do it's just me taking him.

Joyous Journal said...

Sometimes we do things for our family members because it's important to them, maybe Dustin will come around sometime down the road.

Bonnie and Jim said...

That was fun! I can't believe she didn't scream when the sirens came by.

Jana said...

Could she look any cuter!!! I lover her hat, what a good girl not to cry, those sirens always got Jakelle.