Wednesday, June 17, 2009

tagged

i was tagged by mallory so here ya go:


8 things I did yesterday:
1. blogged
2. played with kate
3. watched twilight
4. made dinner
5. exercised
6. pulled weeds
7. laundry
8. went to babies r us

8 things I look forward to:
1. having my kid(s) say i love you
2. going to Mexico in July
3. losing these last 5 pounds
4. kate's second Christmas (first one she was only 5 days old)
5. retiring with keith
6. celebrating our 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, etc. wedding anniversary
7. having a master bathroom (hopefully someday)
8. seeing Christ and Heavenly Father again

8 things I wish I could do:
1. win the lottery so Keith can stay home and play with us
2. fill up my passport
3. not worry about stupid stuff
4. burn as many calories as Keith does in his workouts
5. lose these last 5 pounds
6. not be so self conscience
7. photography
8. be in two places at once

8 shows I watch on TV (or DVD)
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. Ellen
5. Friends
6. News
7. ...
8. ...

8 people I tag:
1. whoever feels like playing...

0 comments: