Tuesday, June 16, 2009

isn't she just the cutest?

9 comments:

Kim Lloyd said...

That picture is adorable! You should be framing that one!

Chris and Jamie said...

How did you get her to smile for the camera?? She won't do that for us!

Lybbert Family said...

Oh Sara....she is growing up and is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya.

Love Kins

Anonymous said...

YES! I love that picture! Email me it!

Bonnie and Jim said...

That is the cutest picture yet!! She is absolutly beautiful. I could just squeeze her.

Unknown said...

YES!! she is so cute! I love her to death!

Ashlin said...

How adorable is that?! Super cute:)

Joyous Journal said...

What were you saying about wanting to do photography? This picture is really good. Frame it!

Jana said...

That is the cutest picture, she is so adorable. I can't believe she is sitting in grass and smiling like that. Good job on the picture taking.