Monday, January 30, 2012

Babies, Babies and more Babies

SPOILER ALERT! This post may contain gift information to any pregnant relatives I may know about.


I'm 99% finished with my set of monthly onesies. These beauties will be given to my cousin and his wife who will be expecting baby girl #2 shortly. I have the vinyl cut out for the last onesie (1 Year/12th Month) however I still need the actual onesie to put it on. I think they are super cute if I may say so myself.
I've decided my other cousin who is expecting baby girl #1 in June will receive a quilt. I'm almost done with it, I just need to do the binding and I haven't taken any pictures of it yet. My mother-in-law made the girls some matching skirts for Christmas and she gave me the extra fabric so I decided to whip something up in me head and it actually turned out pretty cute I think. I even did the quilting part myself on the sewing machine. Pictures of that baby to come...

Last but not least, my long lost sister Mallory is expecting #2 in September. Once we know the gender I'll get to work on some lovely gifts. Gender doesn't make a difference to me but seeing as I used all my pink iron on vinyl for the onesies for Mike and Brenna, a boy would allow me to use the blue vinyl I bought a while back. Although a girl would give me a good reason to do a little vinyl shopping.


2 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Jamie said...

OMG I LOVE these onesies, you have to show me 1- where to buy the vinyl and 2- how to do it on the cricut!