Our house plans are finalized. We only have print outs of the final plans and they are on 11x14 paper so it was a little tricky scanning them in but it's better than nothing right? I absolutely love it and I'm so excited for whenever we get to start building. I just scanned the 3 basics that people usually want to see. There are about 25 pages total but most of it I don't even really care about.
Bonus Space (aka 4th bedroom) - est 314 sq ft.
Right now our plan is...we have no plan. Okay just kidding. It's a very fluid plan. Our renters signed their lease through May. They have been accepted to medical school out of state and it starts in July. I think the Davis School District gets out June 1st so we anticipate them to move sometime in June. We'll then put the house up for sale and hope and pray it sells fast and for a reasonable price so we can start building before Fall hits.






0 comments:
Post a Comment