Saturday, January 7, 2012

Preschool Already?!?!


Yes its true. We started Kate in preschool already. There was a preschool in Centerville that had some opening so she started school on Tuesday January 3rd. She goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11 and so far I think she likes it. I went with her the first day and once a month I'll be a teachers helper. There are a total of 7 students and only two of them are boys. Kate is on the younger side, most of them are soon to be 4 and some them are already 4. We just wanted to give her something to do to help break up her week and have something to look forward to. It's hard to get out and give her the attention she needs since I still spend a lot of time taking care of Megan too. This way she gets to be around kids who are also talking so hopefully she'll open up and not be so shy. That's our primary goal right now, just the socializing part. I'll be more concerned about the learning part the year before kindergarten.

0 comments: