I have been dying to do this project forever. I've seen so many postings on etsy for monthly onesie stickers that you basically just slap on the onesie, take your picture and then remove the sticker but I wanted something more secure that could actually be worn around town. So, with my trusty Cricut and some awesome t-shirt vinyl I created these. I also bought blue vinyl just in case I needed to make some boy ones as well. I need to go purchase more onesies in bigger sizes. I originally planned to buy them from Joanne's with their 40% off coupons but it seems to me the only size they carry in the store are the 0-3 month size onesies. So, this project could get expensive really fast. My recipient to be may only be getting the first 6 months.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Monthly Onesies
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'd say you love that vinyl
OH MY GOSH!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!
Post a Comment