Thursday, July 17, 2008

All Better Now

Okay so I fixed the layout to something I like much better and I was able to recreate the list of blogger friends and family. We still lost all the voting on baby names but I think it was clear that the top picks were Kate (girl), Aiden James (boy), and Taylor James (boy).

I will admit, we've decided to rule out Taylor for a boy since its being used too much for a girls name these days. Keith and I still love Ian. So, for a boy it's still between Aiden and Ian. Kate will most likely be the name for a girl (which I still think it is) unless she come out and totally doesn't look like a Kate. We've opted to not give middle names for any girls we have so they can use Hadlow as a middle name if/when they get married.

We do find out what the sex is on the 29th and I'm super excited so I'll for sure post what it is. Even though we're going to find out we're going to play it kind of safe and still keep everything kind of neutral in the event it comes out something different (it happens).

Anywho, I also wanted to mention that we're getting closer with the bathroom. It's actually fully functional now. Sink, toilet, shower/tub are all working! I love not having to trek downstairs to pee - especially in the middle of the night. I love it, I took some pictures the other night but I might wait until all the little details are finished too. We still need to finish the trim around the door and the baseboards and put up the towel rack. That way I can just post a before and after.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Yaaayyyy! I'm excited for you to find out the sex of the baby. It's so fun once you can start to really plan baby clothes, stroller/car seat, bedroom decor. So fun!

Anonymous said...

I still don't like Aiden. Ian I can handle. I know it's your baby and I love your baby no matter what name it is, but I might just call it by it's middle name. Dustin's Grandma (moon) calls him James because she doesn't like Dustin.

Sara Hadlow said...

I can just feel the love coming from Mallory today. Such postive feed back ;)

Ashlin said...

I want to see some photos of you! Do you have a baby belly showing yet?!

One of my ladies at work was telling me her aunt has 14 kids, and the grandma had 19. 19! That's a lot of freaking kids. They live in Loas and apparently birth control is only for the middle class. I was like, holy crap, she should tell her husband he's sleeping on the couch!

Ash said...

I guess I'm still hoping for a boy then, cuz we're pretty set on Kate too. :) Good thing you got pregnant first, you name stealer. (I hope you're reading this all in sarcasm, cuz it totally is. and not the half-truth kind of sarcasm, cuz I'm completely kidding.)

Unknown said...

to tell you the truth i dont like that name kate at all! so i'm glad your taking it before ashley can ruin her daughter with the name. haha just kidding its a beautiful name! ps thank you for your comment i loved it:)

Unknown said...

oh and ashley isnt kidding...she told me;)

Dustin said...

Just to clarify, my Grandma doesn't like the name "Dustin." She likes me...