I was tagged by Mallory so here goes...
Take a picture of the following items (before cleaning up)....
1. Kitchen Sink....
2. Laundry Room....
This is more like the laundry closet...as you can we didn't paint that yet...and I need to do that pile of laundry.
3. Toilet....
I think its time to take out the garbage, what do you think?
4. Inside the fridge....
Our fridge is awesome! Fridge on top with double doors and pull out freezer on bottom - love it!
5. What is your spouse doing? ...
Can't take a picture, he's driving and stuck in traffic. No idea when he'll be home, better be soon cause I'm lonely...
6. Favorite pair of shoes...
I love heels even though my feet pay for it.
7. Favorite room....
Mine is honestly the bedroom. I love cuddling up in bed with Keith or waking up together on Saturday or Sunday mornings and I honestly look forward to bedtime. I've always loved sleep. Sleep is totally how I recover from stress...that and a nice warm bath before bedtime. All your troubles just melt away when you can sleep.
8. Closet....
It's so messy right now, I'm totally embarrassed to show this picture. Like the bra strap? At least you can't see the bra, ha ha ha!
9. Dream vacation...

Any place like this would be nice.
10. Self-portrait....
Okay, here are two pictures. One is the actual self portrait and one Keith took the other day but I thought I'd give an update on the belly bump.





2 comments:
It's so weird to see you all preggers!
You look so cute preggers. I am so excited that you guys are having a girl. Congrats! We need more girls in our family!
Post a Comment