Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Dark Knight

So I have to brag. Sometimes there are added perks being in my position. Datamark has a corporate discount deal with Golds Gym. My reps assistant called me and said that he is reserving a theater Friday July 18th for a showing of The Dark Knight and wanted to offer tickets to me and a guest. Luckily, Keith has the day off and I only work half days on Fridays because we are going to a 3:10 showing that afternoon! How great is that?!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

You are soooo lucky!!! I'm super jealous. I haven't watched any previews for this movie. I mute the tv and close my eyes every time they come on because I want the entire thing to be new to me!

Jared Westergard said...

I am so jealous!! How awesome I know Jared will be super jealous too. I can't wait to see it! It is going to be awesome!