Thursday, July 10, 2008

Young Men's Advisor

So the executive secretary calls me last night and says the bishop wants to meet with Keith. So Keith went to the church to meet with the Bishop at about 9:00pm. He gets home about a half an hour later and says he's been called as Young Men's Advisor for the Deacon's. Fun time for Keith! He now gets to participate in mutual every Wednesday night, help collect fast offerings, scouts and camping and all that fun stuff!

I'm still in primary however they moved me from CTR 5 to Sunbeams (3 and 4). The sunbeams are less physically draining. I would literally work up a sweat chasing the other class. We had a set of twin boys that are seriously out of control - I would go home from church fuming because I was so stressed out and exhausted and it was becoming too much with the pregnancy and constant nausea.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Congrats to Keith on the new calling! Sara, i love how honest you are with your pregnancy. Me and my husband teach the 6-7 year olds in primary, and i definitely know what you mean by being exhausted by the time church is over...especially pregnant. I hope your starting to feel better. BTW, we just found out today we are having a girl! Yea! Say hi to Keith for me.

Sara Hadlow said...

I know. I keep telling Keith how I hate how everyone is always like "oh pregnancy is so great and so wonderful and la la la. Why don't people tell you how it really is?!" I really do try to be positive, I know it could be a lot worse than it is but I'll be honest, it sucks, I'm not enjoying it at all...but I know it will be worth it!

Congrats on the baby girl, that's perfect since you already have boys!

Anonymous said...

That's a good calling for Keith. I hope he likes it. It's like we are the same but different. If only we were in the same ward. I really enjoy being with the Beehives.

And I noticed that when I brush my teeth I feel better or chew mint gum I don't feel as sick. I'll have to get some mints.