Sunday, July 6, 2008

baby bump

Mallory - this post is for you.


Since my sis lives in Chicago she won't really be able to see my growing baby bump. This is a picture I had Keith take today. It kind of looks like a baby bump. Depending on what I wear I can either just look fat or I can look pregnant. I'm actually excited for when I really look pregnant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell you are prego. It doesn't look like you are fat. With the print from the dress it makes it a little harder to see but I can see.

Jared Westergard said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you! I vote on Kate for a girl and Aiden for a boy. I really like those. Just thought I would let you know:)

Brooks and Mandy said...

Look at how cute you belly is. We have not seen you guys forever. Congrats on the upcoming Baby! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Ashlin said...

Aw, I didn't realize you had photos up!