Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Cute is This?






So I've discovered that Restoration Hardware has the CUTEST crib bedding EVER! If only my husband would let me spend several hundred dollars on textiles, our baby would sleep in the cutest room in the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ask someone to get that for you instead of another one.

Brenna said...

That is too cute! I take it her name is Meagan? It's so easy to go nuts buying stuff now that you know what you're having. I went overboard. Now we don't need anything. When people ask what they can get us, I tell them to just buy diapers.

Are you guys going to the reunion on Saturday?

Sara Hadlow said...

No, those were just the letters on the online picture.

Yep, we'll be there for part of it at least - not all day.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Sara,
Are you going with a white crib and pink bedding?

Sara Hadlow said...

Yes. I would prefer white furniture but I like the pink and brown bedding textiles. I actually registered at Restoration Hardware for the cute stuff I'd like to do her room in. Then I've seen these super cute vinyl sheep/lamb that I want to put up around the top of the wall as kind of a border. If you check out our register list at REstoration Hardware I registered for a cute lamb mobile.