Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

Right now I can only post the ultrasound video. It's about 8-10 minutes long. There are a few butt shots with her legs spread open, if you stop the video at about 5 min and 27 sec you can see it. Since nothing was in between her legs, that's how we knew it was a girl!

Unfortunately, the ultrasound doctor did measure her smaller than expected so they now estimate the due date to be December 29Th!! I'm thinking she's just measuring smaller than average and still hope she comes earlier than that. He said he wouldn't officially change her due date and for now we should still go off the original date of December 19Th but we should do another ultrasound in about 4-6 weeks to take measurements again.


11 comments:

Dustin said...

Hooray! I'm going to have a niece! Thanks, guys. We'll be praying for her to come out in the middle of December!

Joyous Journal said...

Boy or girl, this child will be loved more than one can comprehend!
Congrates you two.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I am so happy for the both of you. It is so fun dressing up girls. I love you guys and let me know if I can do anything for you.

Amber Forbes

Anonymous said...

That is really hard to see. So I'm taking your word for it! I'm so excited to have a niece!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Wow! How amazing that made me feel. What a blessing to have this little girl in our lives.
We are so happy for the two of you.

Zack Family said...

Im so excited! Now you get to buy all those cute girl clothes they have everywhere!! YAH!!

Cherice said...

Fun, fun!! so excited for you guys! you are going to make great parents! Love ya!

Lacey said...

Yippee! Girls are soooo cute and fun! Congrats and I hope she decides to come early to relieve you of the strains of carrying a baby for 9 months.

Brooks and Mandy said...

Oh my gosh a Little Girl!!! Congratulations she is going to be sooo cute i cant wait to see her. I will get busy making baby blankets and cute burp cloths for you guys as well that is all i do now a days!!! besides work of course!!! Congrats again we love you guys!

pirate ride said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are so FUN!!!!

Leigh said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both! You are so lucky you have video of your ultrasounds, my doctor's office here doesn't allow video and same with my last pregnancy, i only have a short video of my first baby! So that is just so awesome to have all this on video. I hope you start to feel better soon!