Monday, July 21, 2008

Before and After

Keith and I moved into our home in May of 2007. Since that time we've done a lot of cosmetic work on the home. The people who lived in the home before us liked very dark and very odd colors (brown and orange in a bedroom??). I was looking through some old pictures the other day trying to find before pictures of the bathroom and I was amazed at how different some of the rooms look now. I thought I would share, it's rather interesting.

Note: There were blotches on the camera when I took the before pictures the day we moved in. So no, you aren't seeing spots, it's just part of the picture.

Bedroom Before:

Bedroom After:


Bathroom Before (walls are a mossy green color):

Bathroom After:

Family Room Before:

Family Room After:




6 comments:

Dustin said...

Wow! Great job, guys! I can't wait to see it when I come out there. I'm hoping to spend at least one night over the Christmas break at your house, if you'll let me.

Zack Family said...

Oh i love what you guys have done! It looks way good!! Im glad you were able to make it your own. Keith did an awesome job on that bathroom.

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks great! Good job! Oh and you don't have to have us sleep over when we are there unless you need help with little aiden or kate.

Joyous Journal said...

You've done a great job both of you! It's nice to call it your own.

Ashlin said...

Gotta say, that family room was hideous! Everything looks beautiful:)

Tiff Meister said...

Unbelievable! Your house looks GREAT! I'm so glad you found our blog. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!