Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blond Moment

So as you can tell the layout changed on our blog. Now I'm not sure I even like it and it caused way more trouble than it was worth. I got the layout from a site called Pyzam. All you do is copy and past the html code into your layout. Simple right? Well I didn't realize it would remove all the other stuff I had on our page like the baby countdown or name voting or play list or list of blogger friends!

Now I get to recreate it all...stupid html code....

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I had the same thing happen to me, than i found these two websites that change your layout but keep all your stuff. Just check out the directions on how to do it, it's really easy.


http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Sara Hadlow said...

you are lifesaver Leigh! Thanks, as you can see I updated it again from they pysam layout. i used one of the leeloublog layouts and I didn't have to redo our blog friends/family list, which took forever !!

Zack Family said...

Ok, www.thecutestblogontheblock.com is the easiest way to change your background. Yes, I had the hardest time trying to do it myself!! But this website its so easy I change it alot. Plus, they have free things you can put on your blog. Try this one for sure!! The leelou blogs I find are complicated cause they might delete some things too.

Good luck!!