




As far as the Y paraphernalia goes, some of you may be surprised. Sorry dad, I'm probably disappointing you. I decided that I wouldn't try to persuade my children to support MY school. I'll let them choose who they want to support, even though their mother has valid reason to be a U fan. I mean, I actually attended, graduated and have multiple generations and family members that actually attended and graduated from the University of Utah. I think Keith might have a cousin or two that attended a year or two at the Y...maybe...but that's about it. As far as I know, nobody in his ENTIRE family even graduated from the Y!
Of course, after Saturdays game Keith might want to consider switching teams.





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Keith! I love your hoodie.
Dustin and I watched the game on Saturday, lucky us we have friends who got the game! We were the only ones rooting for Utah. Even though I won't graduate from Utah, I went there for a year and half and would have graduated if we hadn't moved. Our family bleeds red.
I swear half the Y fans are only Y fans because its the "mormon" school.
GO UTAH! YEAH! Oh, btw, I read a few posts down about losing your identity as a mom...and trust me, you kind of do..but it's not the end of the world (because I thought it was). I had a break down about "I'M NOT JUST A MOM PEOPLE!" because all I got questions about was Coleman this or Coleman that...etc. I thought, hey, I-ME-LACEY still exists. Soon enough though you'll have groups of friends with children who are craving getting their identity back and you'll form bonds and do "women" things again, not just "mom" things. No that there is anything wrong with being a "mom" but I totally hear your fear. Give it a few months though. You'll see. You'll be great and will still be Sarah!
We gotta get that kid some U gear fast before she get's too brainwashed by the Y garb!!
Post a Comment