Since its that time of year where we think about the things we are grateful for, I thought I would take a minute to give a big thanks to my husband. I know I can be challenging to live with sometimes. I know I expect a lot and I nag and I'm always complaining about how much more housework I do or how I'm always picking up after him or all the typical things that wives complain about. In reality, I know I have it pretty dang good and I don't thank Keith enough for everything he does for us. I just wanted to point out one of the biggest things I'm grateful for lately. Throughout this pregnancy Keith has been great. Its been a very physically challenging last 8 months for me and therefore it's been emotionally and mentally challenging for both Keith and I. He's been very patient and loving and kind. He's always willing to help me with the things I ask, he's even clipped my toenails. :) The biggest thing for me though is that he has allowed me to cut back my work schedule from 8-2pm. This has been a HUGE help for me. Though my physical pains haven't gone away, I at least get to come home and attempt to sleep a little since it doesn't always happen at night and this helps me emotionally and mentally handle the challenges of pregnancy a lot better. He has never complained that I could be using those 2 or 3 hours before he gets home to actually do something productive or for the fact that my paycheck is now a little bit smaller. To be honest I think he prefers I nap. I'm usually a nicer person if I'm well rested and a happy Sara, makes for a happy Keith. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I think Dustin is probably grateful I take naps too and get a chance to sleep because on days I don't I'm not very happy. Going through this now makes me understand the point of Mother and Father Day. Parents go through a lot just getting the kid here!
Yeah, Keith is awesome. It's a scientific fact.
I remember being so tired especially with Jesse it was my 9th month and I remember calling my mom and telling her that I would much rather have her help now than waiting after the baby came. I was always taking naps with him and during one of those my water broke. Your the best Keith!
Sara, I think you married the best guy for you. Often I tell Steve that my children have married the right person for them because I see the things their spouse brings out in my children's lives,or makes them happier than anyone else I've known.
It's great that you can cut back on the work schedule and still survive. Money isn't everything, but as long as the basic needs are meet and the two of you work toward a celestial goal with bringing those children into a happy enviroment that's more important.
Kuddos to Keith
It helps that I have such a great wife. I love you Babe.
What makes a great couple is when you can bring out the best in each other. I think you too do just that.
Keith you are special, and you have always had a tender side to you since the day you were born. I knew you would make a great husband someday.
Sara, I have grown to love you like my own daughter. I watch you and keith together and it makes me smile. You have been good for Keith. I'm grateful you are apart of our family.
Post a Comment