Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party

Friday night was Chris and Jamie's Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't party very late into the night. I pooped out at about 9:30. It had a been a super long day at work. Halloween is crazy at Datamark and its by far my busiest day of the year.


Keith and I attended the party as a pregnant cheerleader and a jock/football player.


I stole this picture from my brothers blog...

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey this is Lexi, Jared and I want to be added to your blog so we can keep in touch with you guys. My email is lexkj@yahoo.com I love your costumes it is so funny what a great idea!

Bonnie and Jim said...

How cute you both look. I wish I could have seen you that night. Sounds like you have a good time. What a fun tradition.

pirate ride said...

Soo.. Fun!! I love the costumes! You two look great!