Wednesday, November 12, 2008

iHappy

After months of wearing down my beautiful and loving wife we will soon be the proud owners of a Mac. I know that both Sara and I will have to get used to a few differences with the Mac verses the PC but I think it's worth it. It will be a great upgrade from my 7 year old lap top that can't even spell adobe. Plus the new Mac will go great with my iPod touch. And since we will be having a baby in the next few weeks I probably won't be getting another toy like this until Kate finishes college.

8 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

by "soon" you just mean sometime in the next five years, right dear? just kidding honey bun...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Are you going to make sure it has a camera in it so we can skype with our babies and then they'll get to know each other!?

Jana said...

Oh Jared will be so proud of you for buying a Mac, he can't convince his Dad to switch over. I have a MacBook and its good, you will love it. And Sara I think you should have your big purchase haha.

pirate ride said...

LUCKY!!! I want one!! So true about your comment about getting another new toy after Kate is born!!

Cherice said...

Love it!!! I tried to convince Ty to get one instead of a PC. But the money spoke loud and we got a PC last year. Still wish it was a mac!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Congratulations! I used Jana's when I was at her house and I really liked it. I'm sure you won't have any trouble switching.
Have fun!!

Tom Dearden said...

Welcome to the family of Macusers!! I've been a loyal Macusers since 1987... you won't regret it. Once you go Mac you never go back!

Jared Westergard said...

Jana is so right Jared will be proud of you! You will absolutely love it. It helps when making videos and stuff like that so it will be useful when Kate is born to create that kind of stuff.