Sunday, November 2, 2008

Maternity Photos...

So a few months ago I discovered Bountiful Highs class of '99 blog. As I was checking out past class mates blogs I came across a classmate who had become an amazing photographer. I initially was planning to do newborn photos with her but she has also started to do maternity sessions as well so Keith and I have arranged to do both and we did the maternity photos on Saturday. Check out her blog to see a sneak peek of some of our photos. They are super cute. Thanks Marissa! You're amazing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I especially like the ones with the blocks!

Sara Hadlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marissa Vargason said...

Awe Sara and Keith you guys rock!! Seriously I loved doing photos with you! I just sent you an email to with a password!!! So check out the rest! I swore i wouldnt blog on Sundays Ha! lol. Well Im working on it :) I hope you love them!!! Oh I know you will you guys are gorgeous!

Ash said...

Those are super cute! I loved em. Marissa did a really good job.

Joyous Journal said...

All three of you look terrific! The love you have for your child shows. Plus you and Keith are very photogenic.

Bonnie and Jim said...

They are the cutest photo's. I can't stop looking at them. I love them all especially the one with Keith kissing kate and you in your red sweater.

Zack Family said...

Those are so cute! I would totally use her all her work is great. I cant wait to see baby pictures though!!