All is well in baby land. I start my weekly appointments on Thursday December 4th. I'm honestly hoping Kate decides to come sometime before December 10th, otherwise I may get more ornery than I already am. My Grandpa Joy had a dream she came on the 7th so I would be more than happy to have Kate that day.
The last several appointments my doctor has asked me if I've been experiencing any Braxton Hicks contractions. Each time I've told her no because I didn't think that I had. Now that I've read more on what they actually feel like, I think I've been "lying" to my doctor. I've been blaming the baby for the last several months for these periods of pain and discomfort. There will be times throughout the day when my uterus bunches up and gets really hard and rigid and hurts for a few minutes and I always thought it was just Kate sticking her butt out or something. It seems to be happening more often lately and its even waking me up at night sometimes. I got up the other night to pee and it happened and I had to wait for it to pass before I could sit down because it just hurt to move.
I'm really hoping this is a sign the end is near...really near...like less than 2 weeks.





1 comments:
Eliza's birthday is December 10th -- I vote for that day! My theory is that the whole point of the last month of pregnancy is to get you SO tired and uncomfortable that you are willing to go through ANYTHING (i.e. labor) just to NOT be pregnant anymore!! But...congratulations on at least MAKING IT to the last month of pregnancy -- given your mom's history, this is a BIG accomplishment for you!! Good luck!
Post a Comment