about 8 weeks ago when my nephew was born my mom went to chicago to see him and brought back some cute wooden letters for kate. since then they have been sitting on her night stand collecting dust until today...I kept going back and forth as far as how I wanted to hang them. right now they are just put up with gold thumb tacks. i think it looks okay but i'm wondering if there is something more decorative i can use to secure them to the wall or maybe i should just buy brown thumb tacks so you can't really see them....
Monday, April 27, 2009
8 weeks later...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It looks great Babe. Good job.
Oh I love it! Maybe I'll have to go get Bryson letters and put it over his crib.
I think that it looks good, but I have also seen them on pegs and then just hang them on them. What you have is cute though :) up to you :)
I think that looks Great for Kate!
Post a Comment