Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the wonderful world of solid food...

When we started we made sure Kate was hungry so she would actually be willing to eat. She was great at opening her mouth and letting us put the cereal in but...
...then it would come right back out. She would push it back out with her tongue.
After about ten or fifteen minutes she got the hang of swallowing and actually seemed to enjoy it. She was such an awesome baby and ate her entire bowl full of cereal! Hopefully she'll do just as great at breakfast tomorrow.



 


4 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

Kate you Rock! I told you 2/3 out 1/3 in...it looks like she got the hang of it real well. Maybe she will sleep a bit better too. You and Keith are doing FANTASTIC with her.

Anonymous said...

So she wants to feed herself? She did awesome!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She is the most beautiful baby. I loved how fast it would go in it came out. I love watching the two of you with her. You are great parents.

Ashlin said...

Look at those cheeks! Love it!