Kate is now 24 inches long and weighs 14 lbs 2 oz. This puts her in the 62% on weight and 40% on height. She had her second round of immunizations. My brave mother came with me and was the one that held Kate. I thought I would do better this time but once she screamed out I started crying. I think this time was more traumatic for her. I think she was very aware that this stranger was doing things to her that did not feel good. Dr. Doug gave us the ok to start on cereal so maybe we'll be brave and start tonight. For now he said breakfast and supper while she's first learning then once she gets the hang of it we can move on to yellow veggies. He wants us to do yellow veggies BEFORE the fruits. Otherwise once she tastes the fruits she won't take the veggies. :)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
unfortunately parenthood isn't always fun. But you are always there to comfort her. Dr. Doug reminds me of Dr. Scott and you kids loved him...it was always the nurse who inflicted the pain (shot)!
Post a Comment