Saturday, April 25, 2009

planning ahead


so i've decided i'm pretty good at saying no to the sugary things and the unhealthy carbs but i'm not good at ensuring i'm eating enough of the fruits and vegetables. so...i decided this week i would plan ahead to ensure i had healthy snacks ready to go. i bought strawberries, grapes, celery and carrots and made one bag of fruits and one bag of veggies for both keith and i for every day this week. all we have to do is grab it out of the fridge!

4 comments:

Cherice said...

Perfect idea! I'm good with the fruits, but not the veggies. Keep it up babe, your doing great. (My goal is to loose 5 by my b-day!) Its harder than that little number sounds!

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I'll have to do that!

Bonnie and Jim said...

You are so organized. My problem is time in the morning so I don't pack the right kind of lunchs for the day. That is a good idea, I think I will try it.

Ashlin said...

That is a great idea, having handy snacks is definitely helpful.