Not much new this week. Kate and I continue to spend a lot of time running the track at the gym. I'm so glad she's so happy in her stroller, I hope it stays that way. Keith stays busy with work and young men's and we get to spend some time with him during the week but I love the weekends! I thought I'd post some cute pictures of Kate. The older she gets the more fun she gets. She smiles a ton and coos and talks and squeals. She's also learning to grab at things and always tries to sit up when she's in her car seat. She turns 4 months on Monday and has her second round of shots at her appt. on Tuesday. The pediatrician will also give us some pointers on solid foods. Yay, Kate gets to start eating rice cereal! I'm probably more excited than she'll be.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
same old same old
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
At least she is a happy baby, even if you aren't happy about her sleep patterns. She's looking very cute and I'm excited to see her in about a month!
Those are the sweetest pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. It happened all at once it seems like.
She is a sweet little girl and a happy personality. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment