Saturday, April 25, 2009

tan = cancer, wrinkles and age spots


With summer approaching I can't help but have a desire to start tanning. I look back at old pictures of me a few years ago (seen here in Hawaii, you look great Mallory) and can't help but be jealous of my tan skin. But then I just say to myself,  "Pale is beautiful. This means I'll age and wrinkle slower, I'm slowing and/or preventing age spots and hopefully preventing skin cancer." Those are all good things...right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that picture brings back such fond memories....I miss being tan to. So I invest in spray on tan in a bottle. It seriously works and all I really care about are my legs.

Joyous Journal said...

I hate to say it, but Mal you look strung out on drugs, and Sara you look like you couldn't care about a thing! You're cute with the tan look, but its the expressions on your face. Obviously this is a layover flight!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I didn't recognize you. You look good, but then again I think you always do. You could do what I do and do the tanning lotion. I only do my legs and when I get tired of it I just go white. I have been so white all my life I don't care much any more.