Monday, April 20, 2009

how cute

So almost every weekday I take Kate to the South Davis Rec Center and I run the track with her in the stroller. About 75% of the people who are on the track are usually over the age of 60. Its so great to see that many older people still trying to be active. Some are super slow and take their oxygen tank or walker with them and some are actually pretty fast, they amaze me sometimes. Last week there was this sweet couple walking the track hand in hand. Another person had commented on it and the husband (not sure if he was joking) said the reason they hold hands is because one of them has bad balance and the other one has bad eye sight, so it balances them both out. :) Then the women commented how they had been married for 60 years! I hope that can be Keith and I in 60 years. 

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

I'll still be here. I may not know who you are or even who I am but I'll be here;)

Joyous Journal said...

The rate you both are going, it wouldn't surprise me! As in my day they would say, 'keep on truckin'.