Today is my 28th birthday. Last night Keith, Kate and I went out to dinner with my Dad, Jana and Hayley. They gave me an awesome heart rate monitor. I'm so excited to use it at the gym, especially spin class. Tonight Keith and I are going out for sushi and he gave me some yummy chocolate covered caramels (I'm eating one a day to space it out). Saturday we're getting together with my mom, Steve, Chris and Jamie and then we'll have dinner at Jim and Bonnie's on Sunday. A whole weekend full of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wow Sara, I can't believe you have grown up so quickly. It's been wonderful to have you as a daughter and now to see you with your own daughter I hope you enjoy each other and appreciate each other in you lives.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Happy Birthday!!! sounds like you are going to get spoiled for a few days and not just one good for you!
Happy birthday to you. Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned.
Happy Birthday Sara, hope you have a great birthday weekend.
Happy Birthday Old Lady! (you can tell that to me next month :)
Post a Comment