Thursday, October 1, 2009

9 miles

I finally got up to a 9 mile run today. I finished in 1 hour 28 minutes and took two 2-minute stretch and drink breaks, one after the 3rd mile and one after the 6th mile. I also finally broke a thousand on how many calories I burned. I burned 1083. Keith does it every single workout and I've never been able to do it. I know it has to do with size but it's seriously frustrating when I'll work out just as hard as he does, maybe even harder and he'll still burn more than double what I burn!

1 comments:

Ash said...

but remember, he always burns more just sitting there, cuz he's bigger and has more muscle mass. Having a workout buddy that is the opposite sex can be very frustrating. I remember when Ry and I started lifting weights and I was just starting to lose like a pound, and he'd lost six pounds. lame!