Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Corn Maze






My mom, step dad, Kate and I all went to a corn maze this afternoon. Since Keith hates them and has never gone with me I didn't feel guilty about going without him. Kate seemed to have a good time even. We went to the Black Island Corn Maze in Syracuse. They have a couple of mazes in the face of Edward and Jacob from the Twilight Series. We just did one of the two and I followed the map to a T so it didn't take us much longer than 15 or 20 minutes to get through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no fun when you follow the map.

Unknown said...

exactly! its fun to get lost. One time i was at one of my friends b-day parties and we went to a corn maze and we got totally lost so we just cut through one of the holes in the corn and made it back.