Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cousins





Kate is getting a chance to play with her cousin Bryson a lot this week. Mallory (my sister) and Bryson are visiting from Chicago. It's so good to see them, we haven't seen them since May and Bryson has changed a TON since then. He's two months younger than Kate but slightly taller and possibly a pound or two heavier. There's no such thing as personal space between them. They are all up in each others face, they've knocked each other around a bit the last few days but seem to be rather interested in each other. I was wondering how Kate would do, she's never been around another baby before. She sees them in church but that's about the extent of her interaction with children. We'll be getting their pictures taken Saturday. Bryson is perfect when it comes to pictures. You just have to smile at him and he flashes his perfect little grin for the camera. I think Kate could care less and is only willing to look over for a split second before she goes back to playing or doing whatever she was doing. Hopefully they've have a lot more interaction with each other over the years.

2 comments:

Jana said...

They look so cute, I love her holding her leg up. Good job on your 9 miles, you should be very proud of yourself. I was just excited that I ran 1 mile at 6.2 on the tread without stopping.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Bryson on the top he looks like he just woke up!