So I decided to do my own "half marathon" on the Legacy Parkway Trail. I don't know that it was exactly 13.1 miles but I know it was pretty close. I started at the Center Street Trail head in NSL and ran north until the 7.5 mile marker (which is just before Parrish Lane in Centerville) and back. It took me 2 hours and 11 minutes and I burned a whopping 1520 calories!! I did have to take a pit stop in the bushes behind a berm but luckily nobody was around and could see me!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awesome job babe! You would kick my butt any day! good job!
You're definitely ready for a half-marathon... you'll kick my but. My fastest time on a half is 2:09... but that was two years ago when I was much younger.
You are SO Superwoman!!! Congrats, I'm so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment