Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fashion Advice?

So I know high school and college students are not the ones who determine what cool is. Most of the time they're just weird, hyper and goofy. However, I feel that now that I'm out of school I'm just not "in the know" as far as fashion. What's in? What's out? What makes me look like a dork? So I'm asking you, is tucking shirts in the "cool thing" or is having them un-tucked the "cool thing."

7 comments:

Cherice said...

skinny mini I have no idea either. all I know is that I am loathing your skinny-ness :)

Bonnie and Jim said...

You could wear a burlap sack and look beautiful. We don't know either, but I like tucked in.

Chris and Jamie said...

I'm not exactly a fashionista, but here's my opinion: untucked it great in high school, or if you're trying to "cover up" trouble spots. Tucked is a more "grown up" look .... it exudes confidence and maturity. That being said.... YOU can wear it either way cuz you have a beautiful body and you're simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I only tuck if it's a button, collared shirt. Not that I'm in the know either.

Jana said...

I know what you mean about fashion, my eyes were open in NY, I have ZERO fashion. I wear mine out but you look great with it tucked in.

Joyous Journal said...

whatever feels comfortable to you. Why should we always conform to what others prefer? Do your own thing and be yourself.

Ash said...

both. whichever you like, I've seen both on people now a days.