Thursday, October 15, 2009

PB & J




I know some people probably get bored of hearing about Kate and all the cute things she does but I can't help it. I'm a proud new mom and everything she does amazes me. She just gets more cute and more fun as she gets older. I love that she is learning to feed herself...mainly because it means I don't have to do it as much. Usually for lunch she'll have peanut butter and jam sandwiches with cut up bananas. Since she lacks teeth I still have to cut it up really small but its so much easier and I think she enjoys it more than boring oatmeal or pureed vegetables. Since she can eat them both herself this means I also get to enjoy my lunch with her instead of having to wait until she's done eating. Of course this does mean more of a mess but nothing a little washcloth usually can't take care of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is able to have pb? Is that cow's milk?

Sara Hadlow said...

yes and yes. the pediatrician gave the ok. its very little peanut butter and jam on the bread. mainly just enough to give it a little flavor.