Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!






Yesterday we took Kate up to North Canyon Park and Chris and Jamie took some pictures of her with their awesomely sweet camera. Kate was in such a good mood and so smiley we were able to get a lot of really cute pictures of her in her costume.

6 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Cutest Lion I ever did see!! I love the new mimicking she is doing.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out way cute! I need to get a camera like that, since I don't live by anyone who has one.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Those turned out way cute.

Cherice said...

A.D.R.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!!!!
Cute.Cute.Cute!!!!!!
Love the lion costume!
Good job Chris and Jamie! Good job Sara and Keith for for a cutie pie!

Jana said...

Could she be any cuter? those are such darling pictures and I love her beautiful smile.

Ashlin said...

Your daughter is ridiculously adorable!