Jim (Keiths dad) was called to Bishop a couple of weeks ago. Keith and I have known for about a month but haven't been able to say anything until after it was official and public. It's still weird for Keith and I to think of Jim as a Bishop. Keith jokes that he needs to straighten up his act because he's the "bishops son" now. It was amazing to be a part of the ordinance to set him apart. I think Keith was a little sad he couldn't stand in the circle. I guess you have to be a High Priest in order to participate in that but it was an amazing blessing to listen to. We know he'll be great and he and Bonnie will be blessed for their service and sacrifice. Good luck and have fun you two!
Jim and Bonnie

Jim & Keith making faces

Jim & Sara making faces

Jim & Sara (Sara wearing Jim's glasses)





3 comments:
Actually, it's time for Keith to rebel! It seems to me like all "bishop's kids" that I knew were the permiscuous ones, so watch out, Sara!
It's true. Well except for Bekah she was the exception to the "Bishop's daughter." Might want to smell what he is drinking ;)
I would be careful!!! I am a Bishops kid too Keith! You know how I turned out. Love you both!!!
Post a Comment