Keith and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary on Friday. We were married August 8, 2006 in the Bountiful Temple. Our wedding day was seriously perfect. We were married in the late morning and had a luncheon with family and close friends in the early afternoon. The next day were off to Hawaii Baby!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Happy Anniversary...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comments:
Ohhh, I seriously just about cried looking at your wedding pictures. You guys look amazing! I bet it was the best day, ever! Congrats on the anniversary. The harder inclines of life, the greater the heights! (there, those are my little words of wisdom for you, not that you need any, but an anniversary is something amazing and special and I know the inclines that it takes to make it to greater heights) I'm so happy for you two! Go out and celebrate big, live it up.
Ah! First came love, then came marriage now comes the baby...Horray! I'm glad you married Keith. We really like him. Even if you guys live away (okay I guess we live away) we still like hanging out with you two!
Happy Anniversary!! You two are so dang cute!! Congrats on 2 years!!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a fun day together. We love you guys!
haha this sounds so stupid but the only thing i can really remember of your wedding is that there was some cute boy there......sad i know. I dont think i'm still that self absorbed still. at least i really really hope i'm not. Happy Anniversary!
Hope you two had a great day. Happy Second Anniversary!!! We love you both. You are a perfect little couple.
Post a Comment