Monday, August 25, 2008

Yearbook photos

So I tried this website my cousin used where you upload a photo and it'll generate yearbook photos for different years. Mine looked okay. Keiths were kind of retarded since his face isn't looking straight at the camera in his original picture. I thought I would share, if nothing else it'll bring a smile to someone's face....



Keith 1996



Keith 1976


Sara 1964 (I think)

Sara 2000 (honestly doesn't look that much different from my senior year picture in '99)

4 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

You guys are so freakin hilarious! We miss seeing you every now and then and congratulations by the way Sara on your pregnancy! I hope all is well with you guys and hope we can keep in touch!

Lacey said...

Haha. That's awesome!

Ash said...

I saw the last one of you and thought-hey! she really looked like that! then I read that you said that too. How funny. Ryan's of 1996 on our post looks exactly like him in highschool.

pirate ride said...

This are so funny! I barely recognized Keith! I laughed so hard @ My own!!